This wiki is intended mostly for bug tracking with trac. Information about the project and the software is in the documentation linked below.
Starting points to explore AdjoinableMPI are:
- documentation (generated with doxygen) - includes contact information and user/developer guides
- mercurial repository to get the source files and change history
- simple regression tests run daily
- related presentations:
- Feb/2014 - TU Darmstadt (Germany) - An approach to discrete adjoints for MPI-parallelized C++ models applied to the NASA/JPL Ice Sheet System Model - slides
- Dec/2013 - 15th EuroAD workshop - Oxford (UK) - What I did to Adol-C and ISSM - slides (partially superseded by the above)
- Jun/2013 - Petascale Computing Joint Lab workshop - Lyon (France) - Designing and implementing a tool-indedendent, adjoinable MPI wrapper library - slides
- Jan/2013 - Seminar of the Computation Institute (University of Chicago) - Adjoinable MPI: from theory to a reusable implementation - slides
Trac is fairly self explanatory but some information can be found following the links below. General info for trac:
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.