NeXpy: Python Environment for X-Ray and Neutron Scattering Data Analysis
The goal of NeXpy is to provide a simple graphical environment, coupled with Python scripting capabilities, for the analysis of X-Ray and neutron scattering data.
- Please note that this version of NeXpy is no longer supported. A new version using the PyQt toolkit can be found on the NeXpy Home Page.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.