Custom Query (894 matches)

Filters
 
Or
 
  
 
Columns

Show under each result:


Results (1 - 3 of 894)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ticket Resolution Summary Owner Reporter
#986 fixed yum 3.2.20 returns None for arch of gpg-pubkey packages https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=AItOawnSjgovXZr-_V3vGkvMSR0pc5LDykRc1Nc https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=AItOawnSjgovXZr-_V3vGkvMSR0pc5LDykRc1Nc
Description

Yum 3.2.20 on SLES 11.1 returns None (instead of "noarch") for the arch attribute of gpg-pubkey packages. This breaks YUMng, which expects "noarch" (which is what happens with, e.g. yum 3.2.22 on CentOS 5.5). For example:

import yum yb = yum.YumBase?() for pkg in yb.rpmdb.searchNevra(name='gpg-pubkey'):

... print "%s.%s" % (pkg.name, pkg.arch) ... gpg-pubkey.None

I've attached a patch that backports some functionality from the YUM24.py tool to scrub package epochs and archs that are set to None and make the YUMng.py tool more resilient.

#976 fixed with the -d flag bcfg2 should output the output from apt-get solj Richard Connon <conan@…>
Description

bcfg2 doesn't currently output any stdout data from apt-get

#954 fixed web_debug = true in bcfg2.conf causes memory over usage https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=AItOawnSjgovXZr-_V3vGkvMSR0pc5LDykRc1Nc https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=AItOawkfar6gGD3PuUixQdEZQyRr2mpowLW1A70
Description

When running tests using guppy. Adding this into bcfg2 code somewhere:

from guppy.heapy import Remote Remote.on()

Then from another window ran:

$ python -c "from guppy import hpy;hpy().monitor()" <Monitor> * Connection 1 opened * <Monitor> lc CID PID ARGV

1 12075 ['/usr/sbin/bcfg2-server', '-d']

<Monitor> sc 1 Remote connection 1. To return to Monitor, type <Ctrl-C> or .<RETURN> <Annex> int Remote interactive console. To return to Annex, type '-'.

hp.setref()

At this point the memory counters are reset and I ran a bcfg2 client update on another server. Next taking a tip from a blog post about analysing django memory leaks[f5e4281313ff9004be488e420f90d5fe413bb5c1] (SVN r2) I run a method to extract information about the references hierarchy. This is as the post states magic!

hp.heap().get_rp(40)

Reference Pattern by <[dict of] class>.

0: _ --- [-] 1134 (Bcfg2.Server.Plugins.Metadata.ClientMetadata? |

Bcfg2.Serv...

1: a [-] 351 dict (no owner): 0xf083c64*2, 0xfcfc46c*2, 0xfe7dacc*2... 2: aa ---- [-] 2 list: 0x10066aac*4914, 0x1043a82c*8 3: a3 [-] 1 dict of

django.db.backends.mysql.base.DatabaseWrapper?: 0x8...

4: a4 ------ [-] 1 dict (no owner): 0x104992d4*3 5: a5 [R] 1 guppy.heapy.heapyc.RootStateType?: 0xf58f38acL 6: a3b ----- [-] 1 django.db.backends.mysql.base.DatabaseWrapper?: 0x8625194 7: a3ba [S] 12 dict of module: ..db..., ..importscript, ..models 8: a3bb ----- [-] 2 dict of

django.db.backends.mysql.creation.DatabaseCreati?...

9: a3bba [-] 2

django.db.backends.mysql.creation.DatabaseCreation?: 0x8... <Type e.g. '_.more' for more.>

"Django keeps track of all queries for debugging purposes (connection.queries). This list is reset at the end of HTTP request. But in standalone mode, there are no requests. So you need to manually reset to queries list after each working cycle."

Django is only caching these queries if it's in debug mode. I have web_debug = true in my /etc/bcfg2.conf. I've set this to False and have reran some of the tests and the memory usage is much different.

Memory increase between client runs with web_debug:

False: 118856 bytes True: 1303532 bytes

So that's 1.2Mb increase per client update.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Note: See TracQuery for help on using queries.